Monday 10 September 2007

TMA & CMA

Well, that's the last TMA and CMA (two weeks and three days early! WooHoo!) out of the way. I can post them both tomorrow and concentrate on the revising. I do need to finish studying the rest of Block 4, but I am completely up to date with it, the study calendar says that there are two weeks of studying remaining. Actually, I expect I will be done sooner than that and end up ahead of myself for once.

Still, this getting-ahead has relied on me completely ignoring the other course. La-di-da. I'm thinking I'll now go to the exam whatever, but only because it costs the OU shed loads of money if folks don't turn up. I'd be more guilty about that than anything else, I don't feel I've wasted my money as I have learnt something, even if the lesson I have learnt isn't about planets.

I will now go and play with my digital scrapbook study some more.

No comments: